Financial Wellness in the Workplace
Constructed for the small business owner to facilitate a culture of financial health.
This two hour, hands-on workshop will engage, educate and empower business owners and employees to take steps to enhance their financial health. This workshop will have participants reflect upon, and create forward momentum around aspects of financial health.
We will unpack:
- Benefits of financial health.
- Creation of participant’s personalized version of financial health.
- Complete and discuss a Financial Satisfaction Survey™, then generate action steps for SMART goal setting.
Employee financial health benefits YOUR bottom line!
This presentation is ideal for employers who want to define and refine:
- Qualitative components of financial health
- Where do financial mindsets, attitudes and behaviors come from and what can we do to redirect what is not working or build upon successes.
- Quantitative components of financial health
- Creating a spending plan – Give your dollars a job!
- Goal setting – Managing tension between today and tomorrow
- Financial tools – understand what you have and how to use them
- Accountability opportunities – Working together to create new conversations
- Your ideas and next steps.
Base pricing of $500.00 plus travel time, expense and material costs
Less than 50 people - $10.00 pp
More than 50 people - $8.00 pp
Additional expenses will be situationally discussed and contractually agreed upon in advance.
Book Danielle to facilitate a workshop or speak at your event
Complete the following form, and we’ll be in touch soon!