Episode 11 – How to Flourish Financially During Your Rewirement: Part 1
In part one of her mini-series, Danielle Howard explains how you can prepare for the distribution season of your life so that you can flourish financially.
Here’s what you will learn about in this episode:
● Longevity ambiguity: how to avoid running out of money before running out of life
● Preparing for spending shocks, such as the loss of a spouse or unforeseen healthcare expenses
● Finding your ‘why’: why do you want to flourish financially during your rewirement?
● What to consider once you’ve found your ‘why’
● Recommendations for talking to aging parents about their financial lives.
● And more!
Join Danielle now as she walks you through areas of your life to address while preparing for your distribution season!
Thank you for listening to the Wealth Done Differently Retirement Podcast click the subscribe button below to be notified when new episodes become available. The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Wealth by Design LLC. The content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning. Danielle Howard, Certified Financial Planner is an investment adviser representative of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors a registered investment adviser. Securities offered through Cambridge investment research Inc.
A broker dealer member FINRA SIPC Cambridge and wealth by design LLC are not affiliated.